At Service Electric, we understand the importance of keeping families connected with affordable Internet service. With access to work and school now being remote in many instances, the Federal Communications Commission offers the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). *
Things You Need To Know About The ACP:
- The ACP offers a maximum benefit of $30 per month off your Internet service.
- Applicants are subject to the ACP rules and requirements.
- In the past, if you were enrolled in EBB, you will need to reapply for ACP. Learn More
- If you would like to qualify for ACP, you can see if you qualify and learn more here.
Still Have Questions?
- First, get answers about the new program and make sure you qualify before you apply CLICK HERE
- After you have been approved, please complete the form below or call Service Electric and get set up with the program.
If you do not have Internet Access please contact our office at 1-800-225-9102.
To file a complaint with the FCC, please use one of the following methods:
- Online: FCC Consumer Complaints
- Phone: 1-888-225-5322
- Video Phone: 1-844-432-2275