Need a hand with your Internet service? We’re here to help! Please give us a call and we will work with you to remedy the situation, or email us and we will get in touch.
Get help with your Internet Service
Are you looking for help with your Service Electric Internet service? Chat with us here, or use one of the options below this chat area. Hang on a second, while we prepare some questions...
High-Speed Internet packages require a cable modem, which Service Electric provides for a monthly rental fee, as well as one ethernet cable when using an external device such as a router. Customers may use their own modem and router, however, SECTV is not responsible for repair or configuration of customer-owned equipment. Actual Internet speeds may vary and are not guaranteed, as speeds may be affected by factors outside of Service Electric’s and/or PenTeleData’s control.
IP traffic sent to customers on ports TCP 25, TCP 80, TCP 443, TCP 445, TCP 1080, TCP 6667-6669, TCP 1433-1434, TCP & UDP 135-139, TCP & UDP 67 are blocked for security and network management reasons to minimize customers’ connected devices from being compromised through vulnerabilities and/or to avoid infected or hostile computers from affecting other users’ connected devices.
- PenTeleData’s Acceptable Internet Usage Policies
- Service Electric High Speed Internet Agreement
- Service Electric Standard Terms and Conditions
Internet Pricing and Billing:
- Rates are subject to change and do not include franchise fees, FCC regulatory fees, network access fees or taxes.
- Installation charges may apply.
- State sales tax is applicable to some rates and fees.
- Unreturned rental modems and routers may be subject to a replacement cost. View current replacement costs.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Modem is required for 904 Mbps and higher
- Equipment brand and appearance may differ from pictures shown and is based on availability
- eero product monitoring requires the eero smartphone app