Order OnDemand movies right through your cable converter! This month’s features include:
To order OnDemand and PPV selections, you must have Full Basic cable with a digital converter.
Cable Television Service:
Certain viewing areas may require a Digital Tuner for each TV connection. Video OnDemand, Pay-Per-View and Music Choice require Full Basic Cable and a converter.
Cable TV Pricing and Billing:
- Rates are subject to change and do not include franchise fees, FCC regulatory fees or taxes. Installation fees may apply. State sales tax is applicable to some rates and fees.
- HD Converters and 2-Tuner DVRs require a $50.00 security deposit in PA.
- Installation charges may apply.
- Unreturned rental equipment may be subject to a replacement cost. View current replacement costs.
Cable TV Equipment:
- Digital Tuners (DTAs) Cannot receive Premium Channels, Video OnDemand, Pay-Per-View or Music Choice.
- The CableCARD cannot receive Video OnDemand.
- Standard Digital Converters and Enhanced Digital Converters are not capable of receiving HD channels.
- TiVo Whole-Home DVR with Voice Remote requires a subscription to our High Speed Internet service.
- DVR recording capacity varies.
- Equipment brand and appearance may differ from pictures shown and is based on availability.
See full disclosures on the Policies & Disclaimers page.
Service fees are due each month on the date shown on the bill. Service Electric has the right to suspend or disconnect service for non-payment of bills or for dishonored negotiable instruments e.g. returned checks. Unpaid balances and applicable recovery fees will apply in order for restoration of service.
All prices do not include installation charges, taxes and additional fees. Services, service features, channels, promotions and packages are not available in all areas. Service Electric reserves the right to change services, service features, channels, packages, promotions and prices at any time. You may be required to pre-pay one month of service pending a credit check. Commercial pricing may differ. All prices shown are for residential customers only unless specifically noted.
It is advisable to be familiar with Service Electric’s billing rules in order to prevent billing disputes. The sooner a billing dispute is brought to our attention, the easier it will be to resolve to everyone’s satisfaction. We are unaware of a problem unless it is brought to our attention by calling the Billing Department. Any disagreement or dispute concerning a bill must be made within 60 days of the billing date. Charges disputed after this period of time will not be considered negotiable.